Friends of Barnstorm Festival are essential in ensuring the ongoing success and world-class quality of our theatre company.
Want to become a Friend? Phone Cathy Hogan on 056 (7751266) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Barnstorm Pal – €100
Barnstorm Close Friend – €250
Barnstorm Best Friends Forever – €500
- We acknowledge your generous support on the Barnstorm website and in production programmes.
- You receive 4 complimentary tickets to children’s show or, 2 complimentary tickets to children’s show plus 2 tickets to a Youth Theatre or Barn Owls play.
All donations over €250 are eligible for tax relief at a rate of 31% as set out in Finance Act 2013.
If you would like to support us, please send a cheque (payable to Barnstorm Theatre Company) to: Barnstorm Theatre Company, Church Lane, Kilkenny R95 PP3F.
If you wish to make a bank transfer, please contact me at: email@example.com
If you would like to make a one-off donation please contact us.
Your support will help us to:
- Sustain a professional, Kilkenny-based, theatre arts organisation, which draws from and serves diverse sections of our community;
- Provide opportunities for adults and young people to make and receive theatre;
- Explore new forms of theatre that will grow from and respond to the needs and interests of specific sections of our community:
- Explore new forms of theatre that will grow from, and respond to the needs and interests of specific sections of our community;
- Develop professional theatre for young audiences by commissioning, producing and touring engaging plays;
- Develop meaningful, collaborative and participative projects with sectors of our community, especially young people, through a variety of Outreach Projects.
Close Friend: Elaine Bolger
Pal: Ale Mercado, Ann Murtagh, Bobby Aylward TD, Gerry Cody, Kilkenny Chamber of Commerce, Siobhan O’ Dwyer