Barnstorm’s exciting Youth Drama Camp will run from 9th – 13th July – a fun-filled theatre camp for children and young teenagers who are interested in drama and theatre.
Facilitated by Barnstorm’s resident Youth Theatre leader, Anna Galligan, the workshops are open to all aged between 8 yrs and 14 yrs. There is no previous experience needed. Workshops work on different elements of performance and they culminate in a showing for family at the end of the week.
The workshops also encourage the development of confidence and social skills. All the sessions will be delivered knowing it’s the summer holidays so enjoyment and fun is high on the agenda!
Where? The Barn, Church Lane, Kilkenny (behind St Canice’s Cathedral)
When? 9th – 13th July 2018
10am -1pm : 8-10 yrs.
2pm – 5pm : 11 – 14 yrs.
- Cost is €75, with a 10% discount for members of the same family
- To register your interest contact Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org/ 056 7751266
- Places are reserved on a first come first served basis and cannot be guaranteed until a deposit is received
- Parental consent, a registration form and a non-refundable deposit of €30 is required to secure a place
- Please make cheques payable to Barnstorm Theatre Company
For more information contact Anna at email@example.com or 056 7751266.